A CALL for COLLARS: “Feel the FRILL”
The Ginsburg Gauntlet* Exhibition
Nov. 3rd – Dec. 3rd, 2020
Sculpture To Wear Gallery has a 21-year history of curating and hosting poignant, cutting-edge exhibitions by award-winning international artists. In keeping with this tradition, we are seeking edge-dwellers, truth-seekers and history-makers to participate in a timely exhibition honoring Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who “changed minds and made change happen.” One-of-a-kind works are requested, however limited editions up to 10 in a series will be considered. We are opening up the floor to include other art media as well: painting, sculpture. Photographs, textiles, honoring the achievements of the Great Equalizer.
The show, conceptualized and curated by Lisa M. Berman, Visionary Proprietor of Sculpture To Wear Gallery, hosts an impressive judging panel of 8:
- Averie Bishop (Director of The Tulong Foundation; Law Student; Miss Dallas 2020)
- Lisa Englander (Principal, Guest Experience and Retail Division, Racine Art Museum),
- Amy V. Grimm (Independent Curator; Professor of Art History)
- Jayne Herring (Founder of Art for Dignity; Advocate for Social Justice and the Arts)
- Neha Husein (Founder & CEO of Just Drive; Human Rights Entrepreneur)
- Berta Montoya (Chief Financial Officer, The US Lifestyle Group LLC),
- Dawn Neufeld (Attorney, Activist for Autism, Television Personality)
- Isabela Varela (Eco-Fashion Environmentalist & Designer, Film maker)
The 9th seat will be kept empty in honor of RBG.
Honorary Chair for judging Bruce Pepich, Director of the Racine Art Museum
Special thanks to our media sponsor US Lifestyle Group CEO Uriel Saenz.